Abhishek Dhakate, Mastering the Art of Black & White Photography (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
Streamline Your Digital Photography Process
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the essential software tool for any serious photographer. With an image database for organization, a develop module for processing and enhancement, a slide show presentation module, a print engine, and web galleries, Lightroom is essential to your work. This workshop will help you get up & running with Lightroom so you can easily integrate the program into your digital photography workflow. The workshop begins with an introductory overview of Adobe Lightroom, we look at the database components, catalog files, the metadata structure, and the steps for setting up Lightroom preferences specific to your personal digital photography workflow. We will discuss digital camera setup, choosing right file formats for image capture, efficiently downloading images from camera or hard drive, sorting, rating, editing, global tone and colour correction, local corrections, input and output sharpening, presenting slide shows, and printing image files using Adobe Lightroom. Workshop participants will learn how to integrate Adobe Photoshop for further image processing if required.
– The Lightroom Modules.
– Getting images into Lightroom.
– Setting your preferences.
– Cropping & resizing.
– Adjusting exposure.
– Colour basics.
– Removing blemishes.
– Converting to B&W.
– Tagging, keywording & metadata.
– Lighting, colour, contrast and clarity.
– Saving images & file types.
– Synchronizing, presets & history.
You will need:
– Fully charged laptop with pre installed Lightroom.
– Your set of images to work on.
– GST @18% is included in the price
– We have limited seats so registration will be strictly on first come first serve basis
– There is no possibility of cancellation after registration
– Registration against money transfer only