Astro Landscape Terms & Conditions
- Assistance upon arrival at Juanda International Airport
- Accommodation on twin/ double sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- Air-con 12 Seater Luxury Mini Bus Transportation (Land)
- Meal Plan-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All internal travel (Land / Water)
- Tour Guide Fees
- Entrance Fees to all visitor places
- 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles for traveling to Bromo Crater & Sea of Sand
- All Airfare (India – Singapore Round Trip) and (Singapore – Bromo – Singapore)
- VISA Fees (Singapore VISA required and apply prior to journey date, NO On Arrival VISA issued. But for Indonesia is On Arrival for Indian Passports and Visa fee is approx 50 USD)
- Horse Ride to Bromo Crater (will be advised to participants nearer to the trip. Est USD $10 per horse ride)
- Camera Fees for DSLR’s at Mount Bromo (Have to buy tickets based on number of DSLR’s we carry and to buy on spot costs approx 60,000 IDR / 4.8 USD per pax / day)
- Tips for Guide/Driver – SGD 2/pax per day = total SGD 14/pax for the trip
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Model Fees (for model themed shoots – will be organised on spot depending on availability and time)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
P.S: It’s our endeavour to make this the best possible trip that it can be, but we would not be liable for delays/cancellations due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Rs 20000 cancellation- if cancelled 61 days prior to start of package
- 50% cancellation – if cancelled 60- 45 days prior to start of package
- 100% cancellation – if cancelled 44- 1 days prior to start of package
- Participants who have a medical history of blood pressure, heart-related problems or asthma are advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for this Tour.
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the only criterion for participation.
- Xploring Light, shall not be responsible for injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveller in connection with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions,
- omissions, or conditions outside the travel partner’s control.
- Though at “Xploring Light” we take extra care in choosing the right team and itinerary to maximize chances of learning but we take no guarantees of the same and should not be held responsible in any way for the same.
- All clients travelling with Xploring Light must complete and sign the “Disclaimer” form.