Black & White Photography Workshop
Mastering the Art of Black and White Photography Workshop
- Complete workflow to transform Colored Image to Black and white using intermediate techniques of Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating Non-Destructive workflow.
- How to create contrast and depth in an image.
- How to create Tonal Separations
- How to selectively adjust tonal values using pixel-level selections (using some advanced and easy techniques).
- How to use zone systems to create black and white images.
- How to create subtle vignettes using some advanced techniques to draw attention. (Vignette doesn’t mean oval or circular darkening of image)
- How to take full control of Tonal Range in Post Processing in your hands.
Who can attend:
Serious photographers with basic knowledge of post-processing using photoshop.
We have limited seats! Seat purely on a first come first serve basis.
– We will teach you, How to use these tools, when to use them and how much to use which you cannot find anywhere on the Internet.
– No we are not talking about some quick fix plugins but an Intermediate Level workflow
– We will give individualized attention to each participant
– We are looking at serious photographers who are really keen to enhance their learning. People looking for some fun, please excuse us.
– These techniques will help you transform your images as per “YOUR VISION” which may vary from simple edits to Quality Edits.
– Yes we will provide notes of this workshop