Foundation Course (For Beginners)
You don’t take a photograph, you make it – Ansel Adams
We understand the priceless statement by the legend Ansel Adams. Owning a camera makes you a camera owner but to become a photographer you need to understand the nuances of “Making an Image.” Today photography has become an integral part of our life. The allure of photography is wonderful; to some it is the best possible stress buster. They get drawn to this magical field and “feel” connected to the peace within. To others, its become a part of their inner soul. Whatever section you belong to, there is one common desire to improve this art of photography. This workshop helps you to understand this craft like never before.
We understand the challenging times we are going through and concerns you might have attending this workshop. To ensure safety, we will have max 10 participants making total people count as 11 including Mentor. Each participant will be seated as per safety protocols and will always have to wear the mask.
– Small group for individual attention
– Most comprehensive course content to help you learn from scratch up to post processing using Lightroom
– Additional Bonus 2 hrs for revision / clearing doubts
– Detailed structured content for easy understanding
– Assignment and its review to check progress
– e Certificates
Who is it for?
Foundation Course in Photography is ideally suited for anyone interested in learning the basics of photography in a short time period. Simple and easy to understand content will help them grasp better and drastically improve their photography skills.
– Understanding your camera with camera controls
– Focal Length and the x-factor
– Different Modes and which one to choose
– Exposure in detail – Learn how to nail exposure every time you take an image
– Understanding Metering modes and histograms
– Understand Depth of Field
– Art of Composition
– Elements of a good frame
– Use of Lines and Curves
– Tell a story with your images
– Frame within Frame
– General compositional guidelines
– Rules and Exceptions
– Post Processing
– Basic Post Processing guidelines using Adobe Lightroom
– Importing Images
– Adding tag words
– Levels and Curves
– Saving for Print and Social Media
Book for the event
Events Terms & Conditions
– GST @18% is included in the price
– We have limited seats so registration will be strictly on first come first serve basis
– Meals are not included
– Travel to and back from venue is on participants’ cost and we will not be making any arrangements for the same
– Registration against money transfer only
– No Cancellation. No money will be refunded if a participant cancels his/her participation.
– We need min 5 people to execute this workshop. In case of less participation, we may decide to cancel or postpone this workshop at a later date.
– In case of postponement/cancellation from our side, we will either make full refund or will adjust the amount against future workshops / Photo Tours.
– We will not refund any travel and/or stay arrangements if any made by a participant to attend this workshop.
– GST component (if the same has already been deposited by Xploring Light) will not be refunded in any scenario.
– All refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days.