Travel & Landscape Photography
The Art & Science of Travel & Landscape Photography
Rs. 3000 /-
Travel photography is soul rewarding but throws many challenges with respect to planning, places, weather etc. No other genre of photography covers so many diverse subjects and styles. As a travel photographer you shoot culture, heritage, architecture, street life, food and even landscapes. And Landscape Photography demands different level of expertise and commitment. This workshop provides you in depth information about both helping you not only click top quality images but also shows you how to process the same using Lightroom.
– Introduction to Travel & Landscape Photography
– Camera Gear for Travel and Landscape Photography
– Composition Rules and their implementation
– What is Long Exposure Landscape Photography?
– What are ND Filters?
– How to select best ND Filter?
– Setting up camera and getting the best exposure
– Tips to get mileage on social media
– Post Processing of 1 image using Lightroom (demo)
– Image Review (1 image per participant)
– Closing note followed by FAQ
– This session with be on Zoom
– This is not an entry level workshop. Understanding of handling camera is necessary
– Individualized attention to each participant
– Image Processing using Lightroom will be demo only since this is not a Lightroom workshop
Book for the event
Events Terms & Conditions
– GST @18% is not included in the price
– We have limited seats so registration will be strictly on first come first serve basis
– There is no possibility of cancellation after registration
– Registration against money transfer only