Great Migration Photo Safari
Participation Fee: USD 3625
- Govt. Service Tax @ 3.625%
- Airport transfers in Nairobi on arrival / departure
- Twin-sharing accommodation
- FULL TRANSPORTATION in our custom built 4×4 Land cruiser Safari Vehicles (seating 4-5 pax per vehicle), equipped with pop-up GAME VIEWING ROOF, throughout the duration of the itinerary.
- Services of fully trained, English speaking DRIVER-cum-GAME TRACKERs per vehicle, throughout the duration of the above itinerary.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot beverages (coffee and tea)
- One bottle of mineral water per person per safari
- All Airfare and VISA (VISA for Indians is USD 100 for multiple entry to Kenya and USD 50 for single entry to Tanzania)
- Park Entrance Fees, payable to Kenya Wildlife Services, Narok County Council & Tanzania Wildlife Services, at relevant park entrances. These will total to approximately US$ 520/- per person. We are supporting KWS & TWS in eliminating fraud of park fees, therefore prefer you pay them directly. Insurance, laundry and phone calls
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered
- Camera fees if any (participants will be advised of the estimated fees in advance)
- Tips to Hotel Staff and Game Drivers
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions list (see above)
- Rs 5000 cancellation- if cancelled 61 days prior to start of package
- 25% cancellation – if cancelled 60- 45 days prior to start of package
- 50% cancellation – if cancelled 44- 30 days prior to start of package
- 75% cancellation – if cancelled 29-16 days prior to start of package
- 100% cancellation – if cancelled 15 days prior to start of package
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants who have a medical history of blood pressure, heart-related problems or asthma are advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for this Tour.
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the only criterion for participation.
- Xploring Light, shall not be responsible for injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveller in connection with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel partner’s control.
- Though at “Xploring Light” we take extra care in choosing the right team and itinerary to maximize chances of Wild animal sighting but we take no guarantees of the same and should not be held responsible in any way for the same.
- All clients travelling with Xploring Light must complete and sign a reservation form and the “Disclaimer” form.
Please note : The Tour commences and ends at Nairobi. Individual will have to manage the air ticket booking on his own. Assistance will be provided in choosing and booking flights and VISA, but please talk to us for special needs.
It is mandatory get “Yellow Fever Vaccination” before travel to Kenya. “Xploring Light” cannot and must not be held responsible for your health and vaccination, before, during or after your safari. Ensure you get one and carry your certificate along to avoid any unfavourable circumstances.