● Shooting landscapes of Guilin
● Sunrise shoot at Kowloon five tiger rice terraces
● Cormorant fisherman shoot at Li river
● Mentored b two mentors
Pre Tour Analysis:
Each registered participant will be requested to submit their landscape / portrait related images. Our panel will analyse each image to see how to guide each individual during the tour to help them enhance their skills. We will also provide individual feedback to their each submitted image and suggest improvement points.
During the Tour:
Based on the analytical data available with us post “Pre Tour Analysis” we will provide individualized attention to all and ensure they work on their weaknesses and enhance their skills. Evening Gup Shup sessions will be learning oriented and practical tips will be provided based on the mistakes committed by participants during the day.
We shall also have atleast one evening session dedicated to post processing workflow to help them become a complete photographer.
After the tour:
Each participant will be required to submit 3 of his or her best images from the tour. Each image will be analysed and constructive feedback will be provided. Best of the lot will make it to our website and blog; and will be aggressively promoted on FB.
DAY 01 (June 7th) Arrive at Guilin. Meet at the airport and transport to hotel. Evening walk to the four lakes scenic area near your hotel and take photos of the gold and silver pagodas at sunset and the bridges with lights. Have Dinner and rest at hotel.
Day 02 (June 8th) Sunrise with farmer and buffalo, no. 2 terrace in Jinkeng and Hong Yao folk customs
Early morning start from Guilin and go to Tianxin village to shoot farmers with the buffaloes at the bridge with the famous karst mountain backdrop and shoot some rural landscapes
• Start to longji rice terraces.
• Noon lunch, Original family meal at the hotel
• Afternoon go to red yao folk custom Tiantou village, shoot local women with long hair, shoot conceptual with the local people with weaving handlooms etc.
• Shoot sunset at the no 2 view point of the Jinkeng rice terraces that has 1000 terraces
DAY 03 (June 9th) Filming golden pit terrace no. 1 and ping an Kowloon five tiger terrace
• Early morning sunrise shoot at the no1 view point of the jinkeng rice terraces
• Return to hotel for breakfast
• Change bus to Pingan rice terraces
• Checkin hotel at Pingan rice terraces
• Noon lunch at the hotel
• Afternoon walk through pingan village and shoot the life and customs
• Shoot Sunset at pingan rice terraces
DAY 04 (June 10th) Shoot the peaceful terraced fields and the idyllic scenery or Wuzhi hill
• Early morning sunrise shoot at sunrise view point of the Pingan rice terraces
• Return to hotel for breakfast and rest till noon.
• Start to Yangshuo county
• Noon lunch and check in hotel at Xiangong
• Afternoon: go to the scene of the Sunset in the idyllic scenery or Wuzhi hill (depending on the time and weather conditions, we choose one of them)
DAY 05 (June 11th) Xianggong mountain
• Early morning drive to Xianggong mountain before the day break
• Shoot the Sunrise and rays passing through the mountains from the high angle
• After breakfast go to Fuli ancient town to shoot some life
• Noon lunch and check in hotel
• After lunch go to Xingping ancient town which is 800 years old , shoot the life in town
• Raft travel on Lijiang river and shoot some landscape scenary
• Evening stop at the Lijiang river and shoot the famous cormorant fishermen with the mountains in the backdrop • Return to hotel and have dinner
DAY 06 (June 12th) Li River
• Early morning before the day break shoot the cormorant fishermen and the sunrise
• Return hotel after breakfast travel to Yangshuo
• Noon lunch and check in hotel
• After lunch go to shoot Li river scenary, fuli bridge, yulong bridge
• Shoot Sunset at Aishan
• Evening dinner and free to shoot at the night street
• Rest at the hotel
DAY 07 (June 13th) Sunrise at Yangshuo bridge
• Early morning go to the Yangshuo bridge to shoot the Sunrise
• Back to hotel for breakfast
• Start back to Guilin, shoot a small scene of Yulong river on the way
• The tour ends at the Guilin airport.