Venue:Future Forward, O-2, 2nd Floor, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi
Dates: 21st to 22nd March, 2020
21st March 2 PM to 6 PM &
22nd March 7 AM to 9 AM
Abhishek Dhakate, Mastering the Art of Black & White Photography (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
Do you ever struggle getting perfect light? You feel you have nailed it but results tell a different story. Capturing an image and getting the right exposure is critical. We at Xploring Light recognise exposure as the secret for giving shape to your photographic vision and making it a reality. In this workshop split into classroom and field sessions is guaranteed to to give you complete control on this critical technical aspect. Join this workshop and demystify the enigma called exposure.
– The Importance of Exposure in Photography.
– Learn to control exposure in any lighting situation
– On-Field Hands On Experience
– Understanding Exposure Beyond the Exposure Triangle
– Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and how do they impact exposure
– Role of Metering Mode
– Practical implementation of principles of Exposure in any lighting situation
Who Should Attend
Amateurs, and Advanced Amateurs
What you Should Know
If it takes you 2-3 times before you are able to get right exposure, chances are high your understanding on exposure is limited and you need to attend this workshop.
What to Bring
You only need your camera, and a lens or two.
– GST @18% is included in the price
– We have limited seats so registration will be strictly on first come first serve basis
– Meals are not included
– Travel to and back from venue is on participants’ cost and we will not be making any arrangements for the same
– Registration against money transfer only
– No Cancellation. No money will be refunded if a participant cancels his/her participation.
– We need min 4 people to execute this workshop. In case of less participation, we may decide to cancel or postpone this workshop at a later date.
– In case of postponement/cancellation from our side, we will either make full refund or will adjust the amount against future workshops / Photo Tours.
– We will not refund any travel and/or stay arrangements if any made by a participant to attend this workshop.
– GST component (if the same has already been deposited by Xploring Light) will not be refunded in any scenario.
– All refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days.